About Camex Equipment
We've come a long ways since founder, Pat Wilson started Camex Equipment working out of the back of his pick-up truck in 1992.
For over 25 years, we at Camex have served customers throughout Alberta, North America and beyond, delivering the right vehicles and equipment faster, and with the financial flexibility our customers need. We specialize in the oil & gas, mining, pipeline, infrastructure and environmental sectors, and it shows. We keep more industry-specific equipment in stock than anyone, and we are equipped to custom build trucks and trailers for unique and demanding applications.
Our mission is simple: we want to be your first choice supplier of specialized transportation trucks and trailers. From a single vehicle to an entire fleet – for purchase, lease, rent or rent-to-own – contact Camex.
- 26 acres of land housing extensive inventory yards and manufacturing facilities.
- 700 in stock, new, used and refurbished trucks, trailers and related support equipment.
- We can source nearly any type of equipment for rapid delivery.
- 50 plus employees and growing.
- 10 full service bays – repairs and certifications.
- Stocked parts counter.
- Metal fabrication, wash and detail services.