Join a company that truly values their employees and has an ongoing commitment and dedication to our customers and the community.
We are looking for motivated candidates that promote a positive attitude, a safety culture and that builds on teamwork and customer service.
- Safe Work Environment
- Respectful Workplace
- Community Involvement
- Opportunities for Advancement and Training
- Competitive Wages & Benefits
- RRSP Matching Program
- Family and Social Commitment
Ready to join the Camex team, contact:
IMMEDIATE opening for Marketing Assistant – Full Time position
The Marketing Assistant position will include but not be limited to aiding existing Marketing Manager with digital & print advertising tasks, understanding metrics relating to sales, assist with general office functions/practices. Work with management to drive sales and branding in our marketplace.
- Post-Secondary education and/or experience in Marketing
- Internet marketing skills and experience
- Communications and/or electronic media skills and experience
- Website development skills and experience
- Photography skills and experience
- Valid Alberta Driver’s License
- Help develop internet marketing strategy to stay in contact with current clients and potential customers
- Enhance print advertising to take advantage of electronic media devices
- Quantify and qualify internet leads to validate 3rd party equipment websites
- Update 3rd party equipment websites with Camex equipment assets and maintain accurate up-to-date records in conjunction with internal equipment update announcers
- Leverage electronic media to promote Camex
- Establish a relationship and rapport with outside suppliers and contractors
- Keep database images clean and up to date as well as accurately catalog and archive
- Help develop direct mailers to our customers
- Assist with photography of company equipment and personnel
- Website development
- Track shows and conventions of interest to Camex
- Keep up to date detailed record of paperwork, materials used, etc.
- Develop an internal company newsletter
- Recruit teams members from Camex department to supply material for the newsletter
- Maintain a positive attitude and working relationship with fellow Camex employees
- Readily accept new roles and tasks as the position and marketing department evolves
Competitive Benefit Package Including RRSP Company Matching.
Thank you for your interest in Camex Equipment Sales & Rentals Inc. Only the successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.