Specialized work needs customized equipment. We custom build.
For high performance and durability in the most demanding conditions, come to Camex. We have over 25 years of experience serving some of the most extreme and remote oil & gas and mining sites in North America. Our in-house facility is trained and equipped for complete custom design and manufacturing of specialty trucks and trailers, including winch and crane rig-ups, beds and more. Camex has body builder agreements in place with major truck manufacturers. Whatever specialized gear your project requires, call us.
For more information or to book a build contact
Certificates Camex currently hold include:
- Transport Canada Certified – Code 406 TC/407 TC/412 TC
- Transport Canada NSM Certified (National Safety Mark)
METAL FABRICATION SERVICES
Camex is ready to assist you with any metal fabrication job. We can handle all your needs – from design and prototyping to final inspection and delivery. Some of our in-house metal fabrication services include:
– TIG welding – MIG welding – Aluminum welding – Spot welding – Metal press – Grinding
As part of our commitment to be your one-stop shop, we have partnered with reliable suppliers to provide complementary services such as CNC laser cutting, machining, powder coating, and plating
Camex has had the pleasure of providing specialized transportation equipment to many customers around the world.
- Ensign International Energy Services – Africa
- Neil Mansell Transport – Australia
- Clean Harbors Canada Inc – Canada
- Arabian Logistics LLC – Yemen
- Speedy Heavy Hauling – USA
- Mamut – Colombia
- Weaver Bros., Inc. – USA
- Stallion Oilfield Services – USA
- Crexell Transportation – Argentina
- Truckoman LLC – Oman
- ConocoPhillips – USA
- PetroAlliance – Russia
- Swanberg International – Saudi Arabia