Parts & Service
For Parts assistance - please call: 1.780.955.2770
Brandt Truck Rigging & Trailers understands the importance of keeping your equipment working to its full potential. The Brandt parts department is stocked for quick turnaround, do-it-yourself onsite repairs. We carry a large selection of brand name parts.
The safe, reliable operation of your equipment is of utmost importance. With 10 dedicated service bays and qualified technicians, Brandt Truck Rigging & Trailers specializes in vehicle inspections, maintenance and repairs to put your equipment in optimal condition for the season ahead. Our technicians are trained and licensed to perform CVIP inspections, hydro tests and re-certifications.
Tank inspection and re-certification – vacuum tank trucks and trailers
In order to meet equipment certification requirements, periodic inspection and testing must be preformed at registered facilities. Brandt Truck Rigging and Trailer is a fully certified manufacture and repair facility for vacuum trucks and tank trucks. Our technicians are highly skilled at fabrication, installation, repairs and inspections.
- Retrofitting service for Vacuum units – Hydro-Vac Trucks, Combo Wash Vac Trucks, Straight Vacuum Trucks and Trailers, Tank Trucks – Water, Fuel and non-hazardous waste
- Testing of highway cargo tanks. Certificate of Registration – Transport Canada
- Welding and fabrication services
- Replacement parts
Certificates we currently hold:
- Transport Canada Certified – Code 406 TC/407 TC/412 TC
- Transport Canada NSM Certified (National Safety Mark)
- ABSA (Alberta Boiler Safety Authority)