Vacuum trucks from Brandt are ideally suited for non-toxic liquid waste hauling, including residential sewage removal and septic cleanout.
- A shorter wheelbase makes these units easy to maneuver through congested, high-traffic areas.
- These trailers are designed to maximize hauling capacity and transfer large payloads of waste material.
- All-terrain vacuum trucks feature large floater tires for extreme road and off-road conditions, making them ideal for cleaning tailings ponds in mining and construction applications and environmental spills in an oilfield.
- DOT code straight vacuum trucks are designed for large volume waste hauling. These units are designed to TC407 code specifications to accommodate hazardous waste. Typical applications include ditch water pumping, removing contaminated soil, or hazardous waste spill recovery.
- Combination wash/vacuum trucks are designed to TC407 code specifications for hazardous waste hauling. Typical applications for these trucks include drain cleaning, contaminated soil removal, completion services, wash and steam cleaning, and hydro-testing new pipelines.
- Hydro excavator vacuum trucks provide a non-destructive method of excavation that uses pressurized water and a powerful vacuum to expose buried pipes and cables. These units are ideal for daylighting, trenching, pole and pylon holes, and to service repair pits. They can also be used for water or debris removal and tank cleanout because the pump can switch between pressure and vacuum.