Oilfield Highboy Trailers
Oilfield highboy trailers or floats from Brandt are the workhorse of the oil and gas industry, delivering ample ground clearance to handle the rough terrain on drilling sites.
- A live roll at the back and kicker roll in the middle of the trailer provide fast and easy loading or unloading.
- Collapsible landing gear and the ability to set the neck directly on the ground make it easy to load construction equipment.
- The flat working deck is perfect for hauling rig matting, pipe tubs, wellsite shacks, and general oilfield equipment.
- Model configurations include 16-wheel, 24-wheel, all-terrain, tandem, and tri-axle oilfield floats.
- Sliding suspension delivers better distribution of weight load.
- Available in 39ft to 48ft models to work within length restrictions in your location.