Brandt Utility Trailers
Work Ready™ Brandt utility trailers work as hard as you do, and are prepared to take all the punishment you can dish out. These tried and tested designs are rated for 120 km/h speed, and feature highly durable components for maximum longevity and performance.
- Brandt low profile flatbed trailers move your money-making equipment effortlessly with features that make loading and unloading a breeze. Customizable tie-down points, minimal maintenance, and the durable steel frame that can take your heaviest payload keep this trailer operating flawlessly when the competition can’t.
- Brandt deckover flatbed trailers are designed to support your fleet through thick-and-thin with a design that minimizes failure points with high-quality, rugged components and construction. Key features include the I-beam frame, 5,000 lbs working load limit tie-down points, and an integrated battery system that keeps the emergency brake charged at all times.
- Brandt tilt-deck trailers are purpose-built to get your equipment to the jobsite sooner, with smart features that make your life easier including a patented auto-locking deck mechanism, tandem or tridem configurations, and your choice of two suspension types for a smooth ride.
- Brandt dump trailers feature torsion axles paired with a slipper-spring suspension, deck-side tie-down points with 5,000 lbs working load limit, and scissor-lift technology for effortless heavy lifting and maximum productivity.
- Select Brandt trailers are available with a galvanized finish upgrade, delivering outstanding protection and durability to ensure your trailer will last in the most intense applications.