Camex + Truck Master Warranty = Peace of Mind
Nobody ever wants a breakdown, but inevitably all trucks experience mechanical failure at some point. A Camex Truck Master Warranty will help you manage the financial burden of breakdowns.
Camex Equipment Sales & Rentals Inc. is now supporting our extensive inventory of used trucks with Truck Master limited warranty and Truck Master Plus extended service contracts.
Truck Master is the only fully insured, licensed, and registered extended service contract provider for used, commercial heavy-duty trucks in Canada. We are very pleased to be their first Canadian distributor.
Why purchase a Camex Truck Master warranty?
- Protect your investment
- Increase financing eligibility
- Reduce hassles for mechanical breakdowns
- Transferable to new owners
- Repairs are not restricted to partnered facilities. Independent repair facilities with certified techicians operating as a legitimate business, are viable repair options for Truck Master warranty holders.
Available Warranty Programs
CPO90 (Certified Pre-Owned) is a limited warranty that covers the engine, with optional coverage for the Transmission and Drive Axle
Truck Master Plus is a mechanical breakdown insurance policy, complying with stringent insurance laws. The first 12 months includes the Engine Base Plan, plus Fuel Injectors, Water Pumps, Turbo Chargers, Fuel Pumps and Engine ECMs.
|Term||90 Days/40,000 KM||
12 Months/80,000 KM
24 Months/160,000 KM
36 Months/240,000 KM
48 Months/320,000 KM
Engine – Base Plan
Engine – Base Plan
|Max Limits of Liability||$13,000||$45,000|
Tow services only
$50 for additional roadside services
- Trucks must be less than 10 calendar years old (2008 and newer)
- They cannot exceed 1,360,000 km.
- All vehicles must pass inspection requirements
- Pre-existing conditions will not be covered